Cleanliness Quantification Techniques
- How Clean is Clean Enough?
There is a direct relationship between cleanliness and reliability. Most contamination related product failures could have been predicted by cleanliness testing and thereby avoided. With industry standards changing, various cleanliness testing methods are being considered.
This webinar will present information on several post-reflow circuit assembly cleanliness quantification methods including:
- Bulk Extraction ROSE Testing
- Localized Extraction ROSE Testing
- Ion Chromatography
- Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR)
- Presence of Flux (Chemical Reaction) Testing
- Visual Testing
- Other Cleanliness Testing Methods