Our Next Event:
Title: The Reasons for Cleaning
Wednesday, July 6 2016 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (PDT)
"The Reasons for Cleaning" covers many relevant topics including the cleaning of circuit assemblies from an historical, current, and future perspective.
Covered topics include:
- Many of us haven't cleaned for more than twenty years.
Why do we need to clean now?
- How much assembly contamination is acceptable?
- What's the true cost of cleaning?
- How are most assemblers cleaning their assemblies?
- Do I need a chemical to clean?
- What's the environmental impact when I clean
(am I solving one problem and creating another)?
- Are there any alternatives to cleaning?
- How clean is clean enough?
- Contamination caused ECM failure mechanisms including:
CAF (Conductive Anodic Filament)
Length: 1 Hour
Presenter: Mike Konrad - President/CTO Aqueous Technologies